Introduction To Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is also known as Indian winter cherry which is the most important herbs in Ayurvedic system of medicines.Ashwagandha has been used as an herbal therapy for more than hundreds of years. Ashwagandha is biologically known as “Withania somnifera”. Ashwagandha Plant size generally varies from 1 to 5 feet in height. Ashwagandha is found everywhere in India especially in northwestern part of the sub continent, but is now a day’s Ashwagandha is cultivated in fields because of its great commercial demand. Root of Ashwagandha Plant is used which contain biochemical like tropine, anahygrine, cuseohygrine, and anaferine etc. it also contains glycosides, and amino acid. Due to its properties it has great respect in the eyes of herbal reachers, because of its vast area of application used by many Indian. Ashwagandha is used to treat fevers, inflammation, and to protect against illness or infection. It has generally been used to boost the improve memory, immune system, and to promote overall wellness.
10 Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
1. Its antioxidant properties help in avoiding symptoms of early aging, helps in rejuvenates whole body to provide youth.
2. Ashwagandha is a Wonderful remedy which increase physical endurance very helpful to physically weak people or people who are recovering from long illness as in case tuberculosis or surgeries. It is also given in a person who regularly suffers from depression incautiousness, and vertigo, as it helps in recovery of mental and physical weakness.
3. Ashwagandha helps in promoting calmness and mental satisfaction in mind due to its good penetrating powers, which helps to counter negative adaptogens.
4. Ashwagandha also helps in relieving from the feel of numbness and burning sensation in extremities.
5. Ashwagandha has additionally been found a superior additive that helps in confirming a strength to heart muscles and carries on heart working normal.
6. It works as powerful immune booster that helps in fighting any foreign invasion in the body. Works as anti-inflammatory substance therefore helps in reducing swellings and restoring blood supply.
7. Improves mental ability, helps in gaining retaining power and improves mental concentration, also helps in providing nourishment to the brain for its better function and greater ability to work
8. It also helps in increasing sperm count and also the quality of sperms.
9.Ashwagandha is considered as one of the most commonly used herb in relieving hypertension with excellent results
10. Ashwagandha has great healing properties therefore have great effects in healing wounds and injuries
Image Credit Flickr