The main focal points of this asana, is to concentration on the feet. While doing this asana, be aware of your breathing and feeling and moving the belly in and out. A calm and attitude is to be required for this asana. While trying to touch the toes with your hands from the back remember that you do not strain. Listen to the movements of body . Do only as much as you can without strain and relax.
Steps To Do Yoga Baddhapadmasana:
1. Sitting in the way it does in Padmasana, by touching the abdomen with two heels.
2. Place your hands behind your back and keep your toe of the right leg with the left hand and the left toe with the right hand.
3. Close your eyes and observe your breathing calm.
Benefits Of Yoga Baddhapadmasana
1. It’s good for the spine, chest and overall health.
2. This asana increases the intelligence and offers peace, purity and stability.
3.This asana stretches the intestines helps abdominal organs plus is useful for all abdominal complaints
4.It also relieves sore and bleeding piles
5.It recalculates motionless blood in the back, relieving backache and cervical spondylitis
6.It controls the function of the thyroid gland as well as stimulates the genus thymus gland, improving the immune system
7.It helps in order to prevent and eject disorders of the reproductive system
8.A good stretch in the pelvic region greatly reduces blood circulation in the legs, redirecting it into the pelvic organs
image credit Flickr