In yoga mudra, you have to sit as in Padmasana, or vajrasana Sukhasana. Once again we should focus on body movements and breath flow. This asana also involves stretching. In yoga positions you should focus first on correcting posture, then attention should focus on breathing and relaxation. When you lean forward in what is comfortable, you should also pay attention to your hands. Breathe slowly and regularly. Know your flexibility and do not strain beyond a limit. Relax in the pose.
Steps To Do Yogmudra:
1. Sit in a posture like Padmasana or vajrasana Sukhasana.
2. Hands should taken back and hold the palm with each other.
3. With your back straight, exhale as you lower your head towards the ground as far as you can.
4. By holding the breath, the arms must be lifted up as far as possible.
5. Stay in this position for 6 to 8 seconds and then inhale to return to the starting position.
Benefits Of Yogmudra:
1.It makes the body strong increasing will power.
2.It strength heart, liver, bile.
3.It removes excess fat in the stomach.
4.This makes the body strong and increases willpower.
5.It gives strength to the heart,liver and bile.
Image Credit Flickr