This Asana is very simple, which can be easily done.By Stretching arms and lifting of the legs above the floor exerts a force on the muscles. The movements should be harmonious,slow and controlled.One must avoid talking, as this yoga required perfect concentration. Achieving a perfect pose should not Goal services. One must have attitude of non-striving and should be Performing yoga postures in a relaxed manner.This asanas should not be done mechanically. One should pay attention on the body’s movements and sensations.
Steps To Do Yoga Naukasan
1. One should lie on your abdomen.
2. Spread both the arms toward the front, carry on them on the floor with palms closed together. At the same time, position the forehead should be on the floor.
3. Exhale and breathe in, lift the arms and head in the front and legs in the back upwards as much as possible without bending them.
4. Continue to exhale normally and maintain this posture until you feel a tug on the legs.
5. Keeping both the arms and palms joined together. Legs should also be kept together. Head position should be at the level of your arms.
Benefits of Yoga Naukasan
1.It strengthens spine and lungs making them stronger.
2.This! asanas That makes the spine flexible.
3.It helps in the functioning of the intestines,liver and pancreas.
Image Credit Flickr